Philanthropy is at our core and we are proud to partner with so many deserving organizations who do impactful work. Each month 10% of our revenue is donated to a different non-profit!
We are also proud to be an official partner of the 1% for the planet organization!
Partnership Inquiries: email@example.com
Color of Change
COC is the nation’s largest online racial justice organization which helps people respond effectively to injustice in the world around us. As a national online force driven by 7 million members, they move decision-makers in corporations and government to create a more human and less hostile world for Black people in America.
The Devereux Center, Coos Bay OR
- The Center provides support & advocacy to the homeless, those suffering from mental illness & veterans.
- An average of 80 people a day are served.
- They offer their clients and community members a free nutritious meal, as well as laundry and showers.
- They encourage education and provide advocacy and support.
Bandon Feeds the Hungry
5% of revenue from the Get Cozy Set sales will be donated to this local non profit that supports soup kitchens & food banks.
Adopt a Family & Toy Drive
We will be adopting a family this year as well as donating to our local radio stations annual toy drive!
November 2020: Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
October 2020: When We All Vote
https://www.whenweallvote.org/takeaction/ @whenweallvote #VOTELOUD
September 2020 Theme: Protestor Bail Funds
- Eugene, OR Bail Fund (https://www.gofundme.com/f/eugene-oregon-bail-fund) @eugenejailsupport
- PDX Protest Bail Fund via Portland General Defense Committee (https://www.gofundme.com/f/pdx-protest-bail-fund) @pdxgdc
August 2020 Theme: Education Equality & Justice
- The Education Trust (https://edtrust.org/) @edtrust
- Center for Racial Injustice in Education (https://centerracialjustice.org/) @racejusticeed
July 2020 Theme: Voter Suppression
- Spread the Vote (www.spreadthevote.org) @spreadthevoteus
- Common Cause (www.commoncause.org) @ourcommoncause
- The Action Network's Reclaim the Vote Program @reclaimourvotecfcg (https://actionnetwork.org/campaigns/intro-reclaim-our-vote)
June 2020 Theme: Black Lives Matter
Antiracist Research & Policy Center @antiracismctr
National Black Justice Coalition (NBJC) Black LGBTQ @nbjconthemove
May 2020: Team Sweet Caroline & Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Man Woman of the Year Campaign https://www.mwoy.org/
April 2020: Crooked Media Corona Virus Relief Fund @crookedmedia
March 2020: Oregon Coast Community Action (ORCCA) https://www.orcca.us/
February 2020: Everyone at the Table (EAT) Soup Kitchen, Bandon OR https://bandoncares.org/directory/listing/everyone-at-table-e-a-t
January 2020: Various Australia Fire & Wildlife Organizations
December 2019: His Walk Ministries (Coos Bay OR)
November 2019: Bandon Community Youth Center https://byo.bandonyouth.org/
October 2019: Good Neighbors Food Bank, Bandon OR https://bandoncares.org/directory/listing/good-neighbors