What’s in it Wednesday - Hand Sanitizer
This week’s #WIIW is all about our moisturizing sanitizer filled with nourishing plant based ingredients!
We were fed up with the toxic ingredients that were harmful and drying out our hands in the sanitizers we were using…
…so we created this gem!
- 70% Isopropyl alcohol
- witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana)
- vitamin e
- jojoba oil (Simmondsia sinensis)
- melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)
- ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- clove (Eugenia caryophyllus)
- rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Benefits of our Sanitizer:
- reduces skin irritation & inflammation
- nourishes skin from within
- regenerates new skin cells & moisturizes
- emulates the natural oils in the skin
- cleanses and purifies the skin
- removes toxins
- antioxidant rich
It goes without saying, but sanitizing does not replace proper hand washing. :) This sanitizer is a perfect addition to your non toxic life leaving you with healthy skin! #takegoodcare!
This sanitizer comes in 2 and 4 oz reusable glass bottles. Thank you for supporting our female small business!
Top of Form